For Kittens, Small Cats & Ferrets up to 4 kg
For Cats Over 4kg
Includes both imidacloprid (100g/L) and moxidectin (10g/L) :
Moxiclear may be safely applied to heartworm infected dogs and cats therefore there is no absolute requirement for a heartworm test before commencing treatment. However a diagnostic test for heartworm prior to commencing treatment is recommended to ensure the optimum health of pets.
Why Moxiclear is the right choice for you
Affordable year round protection
Fleas don’t need to bite to be killed
Perfect as part of a management program for flea allergy dermatitis.
Stops fleas feeding in 3-5 minutes
Moxiclear remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain.
How to use
- 1 Remove the tube (pipette) from the outer sachet using scissors or fold along diagonal line to expose nick; tear back at nick.
- 2 Hold the tube (pipette) upright.
- 3 Tap the narrow part of the tube (pipette) to ensure the contents remain within the main body of the tube (pipette).
- 4 Twist or snap back the tip.
- 5Site of application.
Apply on the back of the head.
- 6 The animal should be standing for easy application. Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube (pipette) on the skin and squeeze the tube (pipette) firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet’s eyes or mouth.
- 7Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as directed. MOXICLEAR remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap free shampoo.
- 8 Occasionally hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully.
Moxiclear’s combination of Moxidectin and Imidacloprid has been shown to be safe in kittens when given from 9 weeks of age.